Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Our School

This is the view out the front of the school...fake trees still under constructin.

Kind of the front of the school, our staff coffee house is in the center.

My classroom, with the smart board.  Might be pretty cool. 

Our facilities.  The pool will not be opened.

More of the school building.

More of my classroom.  This is really a pretty classy room.

Our office.  It really is pretty nice, too.

Our sleeping quarters with a nice view.

Our pretty cool cafeteria with English phrases on that wall. 

Our school is really green.  We have a windmill and in the background you can see our soolar-powered water heaters.

The dorm, with a mural.

My homemade pasta from last night.


My computer died yesterday.  I bought a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment