Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Worst case scenario, I'm a little behind on my blog



Blogging turns out to be time consuming, and I prefer to spend my time creating memories that should be put in a blog.  Anyway, last week I was able to actually teach kids at another one of the schools that our program operates.  Here are a few photos from that.

Boys learning how to make their dorm beds


All the students gathered for evening program


Lined up to make phone calls home.  
This is time consuming, and useless.



I guess it is important to make sure that your hair is dry before going to bed.  All the boys line up to blow dry their hair, and if it isn't perfectly dry they must do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. They are really informative. I hope you have or had a Happy Sabbath!

    ReplyDelete