Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life's mostly a blast!

I still can't get over our nighttime view!

Bless their hearts!  
Preparing for lunch

It's been a fun start in Taipei.  Ryan and I have moved into an apartment with our friend, Andrew Corson.  Everything about it makes us feel classy.  I think I've already made it abundantly clear that I like our apartment.

We've been touring Taipei and the various schools to which our program sends students.  Of these schools, ours is the newest (still incomplete) and nicest.  Ryan, Lisa, myself and another girl named Leah will be working at this school under the supervision of Andrew and a gentleman named Dustin.  We have spent some time preparing to start the program there.

In the meantime, we have just been experimenting with various versions of delicious Taiwanese delicacies and settling into our new home.  Ryan and I purchased a very nice sound system so that we can rock out whenever we wanna.  And we purchased our new dishes and a few other of life's necessities today.  

I think this blog is very uninteresting.  I'd like to add some spice to it, but can't think of any way to do it.  Please don't share your advice in the way I should change it--I'll sort something out.  Let it suffice to say that I am thoroughly enjoying myself and the company that I am surrounded with.  I am settling in very comfortably and feel mostly, at home here.  

I'm relieved to have found a grocery store with Prego! God bless the Italians.

4 comments:

  1. Lance, I'm liking your blog already. You can just delete any comments of those who try to critique it. Be who you want! Do what you want! Emily

    http://www.ehow.com/how_2071097_moderate-blogger-blog-comments.html

    hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Thanks, Emily. No one has critiqued it yet, that wasn't directed directly at anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Prego? And your VERY OWN dishes! Awesome!

    Yeah, Em is right! I think your blog is good. So interesting... keep putting up the pictures! I love seeing your pictures! Eat some good food for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Glad you guys have my back;)
    I am eating a LOT of good food. And some bad food.

    ReplyDelete